Licensed Outpatient Therapist
We’re hiring! Join Serenity Solutions, a psychotherapy private practice in Rittenhouse Square, as we grow and expand. We specialize in helping motivated clients learn how to manage anxiety and anger symptoms so that they can live a life that feels meaningful to them. We also work with pregnant and postpartum parents and people struggling with drug and alcohol addictions.
Are you a skilled therapist who is passionate about:
- helping clients understand what is getting in the way of living the life they want, offering tools to work around those roadblocks, and supporting them to make changes to live a valued, meaningful life?
- interested in specializing in a very marketable niche that allows you to see as many clients as you want and make a difference?
- a therapist with training and/or experience with CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT, or a therapist who wants to develop skills in a behavioral therapy and is invested in utilizing these therapeutic orientations in your work?
- interested in working with motivated clients who want to learn and grow?
- someone who wants to spend more time helping your clients and growing as a clinician and less time on unnecessary paperwork?
- someone who wants to feel valued by your employer?
- independent, organized, driven, and collaborative?
Who we are?
Serenity Solutions, LLC, is a psychotherapy private practice located in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA. We specialize in working with adults struggling with anger, anxiety, perinatal anxiety, and addiction issues using behavioral-based therapies. We are currently expanding and seeking a full-time (25 clinical hours per week) licensed therapist to join our practice. We provide the clients and do the marketing for you.
- Referrals for motivated clients
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid time off, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Annual stipend for continuing education
- Scheduler for intakes
- Weekly clinical consultation
- Supportive environment
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in a mental health discipline including Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology
- Licensure in PA as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist
- Training and/or experience with a behavioral therapy including CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT or a willingness to learn
- Experience with anxiety, anger issues, perinatal issues, and/or addictions
- Cannot be credentialed with any insurance companies
- Cannot have your own private practice
Women and BIPOC clinicians are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send a resume/CV and a cover letter that includes the following information: 1. What license you possess and 2. Information on the clinical orientations that you use in your work with clients, including training and experience in these orientations. Applications will not be considered if a cover letter is not included.