Licensed Outpatient Therapist
We’re hiring! Join Serenity Solutions, a psychotherapy private practice in Rittenhouse Square, as we grow and expand. We specialize in helping motivated clients learn how to manage anxiety and anger symptoms so that they can live a life that feels meaningful to them. We also work with pregnant and postpartum parents and people struggling with drug and alcohol addictions.
- a skilled therapist who is passionate about:
- helping clients understand what is getting in the way of living the life they want
- offering tools to work around those roadblocks and
- supporting them to make changes to live a valued, meaningful life?
- interested in specializing in a very marketable niche that allows you to see as many clients as you want and make a difference?
- a therapist with training and/or experience in any of the following treatment modalities and/or presenting problems:
- CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT
- anxiety, anger management, perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADS), or addictions?
- interested in working with motivated clients who want to learn and grow?
- someone who wants to spend more time helping your clients and growing as a clinician and less time on unnecessary paperwork?
- someone who wants to feel valued by your employer?
- independent, organized, driven, and collaborative?
Who we are:
Serenity Solutions, LLC, is a psychotherapy private practice located in Rittenhouse Square/Center City, Philadelphia, PA. We specialize in working with adults struggling with anger, anxiety, perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, and addiction issues using behavioral-based therapies. We are currently expanding and seeking a full-time (25-30 clinical hours per week), fee-for-service licensed therapist to join our practice. We provide the clients and do the marketing for you.
- Referrals for motivated, private pay clients
- Competitive compensation
- Compensation for administrative, clinical consultation, and non-clinical work
- Annual stipend for continuing education
- Scheduler for intakes
- Weekly clinical consultation
- Supportive environment
- Work from home during COVID-19 and comfortable office space in a great neighborhood during non-COVID times
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in a mental health discipline including Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology
- Licensure in PA as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist is required
- Training and/or experience with a behavioral therapy including CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT
- Experience with anxiety, anger issues, perinatal issues, and/or addictions
- Willing to work full-time hours (35-40 hours per week) which includes clinical hours, clinical consultation, administrative work, and other non-clinical work
- Cannot be credentialed with any insurance companies
- Cannot have your own private practice
Women and BIPOC clinicians are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should email a resume/CV and a cover letter indicating:
- Training and/or experience in the above treatment modalities
- Training and/or experience in the above areas of specialty
Alisa Kamis-Brinda, LCSW, LCADC