Fees and Insurance
Serenity Solutions is an out-of-network provider. What this means is that we do not work directly with any insurance companies and we require full payment at the time of each appointment. We will provide you with a monthly invoice if you would like to apply for reimbursement from your insurance company. It is recommended that you contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to inquire about your coverage. Recommended questions to ask your insurance company are list below.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for outpatient therapy? Does this include telehealth?
- Do I have a deductible that I have to meet before being eligible for reimbursement?
- How much will I be reimbursed for each appointment?
- Are there limits to how many sessions I can be reimbursed for in a calendar year?
- What steps do I need to take to apply for reimbursement?
Please be advised that there is no guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you, but we will make every effort to help you obtain reimbursement.
Contact Serenity Solutions