- Are you sick of Zoom calls, being in the house all of the time, and feeling isolated?
- Do you need some time to focus on yourself without a child hanging on you?
Serenity Solutions is back in person, offering therapy as we did in the old days, before quarantine and COVID-19. We understand the importance of getting out of the house and connecting in person with other people. It is not good for our mental health to be isolated and stuck in the house all of the time. Unfortunately, too many of us learned this the hard way during quarantining. But now we have a choice. And you do, too. Serenity Solutions is flexible with how you schedule appointments. You can have your appointments in person every time, or if there are times when it is difficult to get to the office, you can schedule an online session. We understand that life happens and being flexible makes it easier.
We can help you:
- Learn how to relax, be in the moment, and stop racing thoughts
- Stop your anger reactions when you are triggered and let go of feelings of shame
- Adjust to parenting a new baby or another baby and enjoy time with your family without feeling overwhelmed
- Find healthy ways to cope with the stressors of life without using alcohol or other drugs
Serenity Solutions offers in-person therapy to people struggling with anxiety, anger management, pregnancy and postpartum anxiety, and addictions. Personalized therapy that incorporates Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and mindfulness can help you find ways to make helpful changes in how you interact with your thoughts and feelings so you can choose how you want to live your life.
Is In-Person Therapy for Me?
This is a great question. The answer depends on your circumstances.
In-person therapy is right for you if you:
- Need a break from caring for your baby but would be caring for them during an online therapy session.
- You have no privacy at work or home for online sessions.
- Feel isolated, alone, and spend too much time at home.
- Struggle with social anxiety and would benefit from interacting with your therapist in person.
- Struggle with agoraphobia and would benefit from practicing leaving your home.
In-person therapy is NOT right for you if you:
- Taking time out of your day to drive to the office and find parking sounds overwhelming.
- You are recovering from childbirth or coping with a medical issue that makes it difficult to get to the office.
- You do not have childcare options for your toddler or pre-schooler. (Infants are welcome to come to in-person sessions.)
How do I find the office?
Serenity Solutions is located in the Medical Arts Building at 1601 Walnut Street, Suite 1005. Philadelphia, PA 19102. The entrance to the building is on 16th Street, not on Walnut Street. Take the elevator to the 10th floor. Our office is to the right of the elevator. The sign outside the office says “Remedy Suite 1005”. Have a seat in the waiting room and your therapist will be with you shortly. For directions to the office, click here.
Contact Serenity Solutions