Life can be stressful. Relationship problems, transitioning to parenthood, job stress-all of these can interfere with living the life you want.
• Do you worry all the time, feel overwhelmed, or feel like there is not enough time to get everything done?
• Do you find yourself triggered by small and big things, reacting in anger, lashing out, and putting your relationships or job at risk?
• Has pregnancy or the birth of your child led to fears or sadness that make it feel hard to enjoy parenthood?
• Are you drinking, using drugs, or avoiding in other ways to help you cope with the problems you are dealing with?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Serenity Solutions can help. We offer a safe, supportive environment where you will be heard and understood.
Working with Serenity Solutions will help you learn how to:
• live in the present moment and be more mindful
• communicate calmly when you feel angry, and manage stress in healthy ways.
Click on the links below to learn more and don’t hesitate to call us at 267-277-3554 if you have any questions or to schedule your first appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about our therapy specializations in Philadelphia by clicking on the links below.
There is so much to do and never enough time to get it done. It can feel so overwhelming. Your brain won’t turn off, it’s hard to sleep, you feel anxious and tense all the time and you can’t relax. Learn More.
You just got into another fight with your partner and they are fed up, fed up with your anger outbursts. They’re insisting that you get help because they can’t take it anymore. Truth is, you can’t either. Learn More.
You have been searching to find something to help you feel better and you landed here. You are not happy and basically, life sucks right now. Every day, you wake up to go to the job that you worked so hard to get, which sounds great, right? Wrong. It’s not great. Learn More
You’re scared and angry. Your loved one’s drinking and/or drug use has gotten out of control. They’re staying out late, shirking responsibilities and spending too much time and money on their habit. Learn More