Marlaina Stuve, M.Ed.
Life can be really stressful. Between relationships, work, parenting, and the added stressors related to the pandemic, it can be hard to cope. Maybe you’ve tried different things to manage how you are feeling, but they’re not working. Or maybe you have ideas of what will help, but you can’t find the time to commit to these things. You just don’t feel better. I understand and I’m here to help. As a partner, employee, and someone who has struggled with self-esteem issues, I have learned how to sit with the discomfort of working through many emotions and challenging myself in difficult situations in order to live a life that I enjoy.
Hi, I am Marlaina Stuve, Outpatient Therapist at Serenity Solutions in Philadelphia. I will help you identify behavior patterns that are getting in the way of you living the life you want. We will identify your unmet needs and explore ways to help get those needs met. With this self-awareness, we can work together on actionable steps to make positive change, helping you live a meaningful life, where anxiety, anger, or addictive behaviors don’t get in the way anymore.
BA in Psychology from Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Masters in Counseling Psychology from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
- American Counseling Association (ACA) member since 2021
- Counselors for Social Justice (CSJ) branch
- International Association for Resilience and Trauma Counseling (IARTC) member since 2021
- Completed the 988: Suicide and Crisis Line: An Introduction training by John P. Duggan, EdD and James Wright LPC in 2022
- Completed the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Cultural Considerations by John P. Duggan, EdD and Preston Mitchum, ESQ, LLM in 2022
Contact Serenity Solutions