Frequently Asked Questions
Where is your office located?
What type of services do you provide?
How do I decide between individual therapy for anger management and the anger management group?
- Treatment goals: What are my goals for treatment? Can those goals be met in a group setting in which the focus is solely on anger management and in which I have to share the time with others? Do I have other issues in addition to anger management that would better be helped in an individual session with more personalized attention to my needs?
- Timing: Timing: Do the available times for individual or group therapy work with my schedule
- Cost: How much can I budget for anger management treatment?
To learn more about anger management treatment, click here.
How much does therapy cost? Do you take insurance?
- Individual therapy sessions are $150.
- Couples sessions are $160.
- Group sessions are $60 per session.
I am an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. What this means for you is that you are required to pay the full fee for sessions at the time of each appointment. At the beginning of each month, you will receive an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company to apply for reimbursement. For a list of questions to ask your insurance company to clarify your mental health out-of-network benefits, click here.
How does therapy work? What happens in the sessions?
What kind of therapy do you practice?
How long do I need to be in therapy?
How do I know if I need therapy?
Do you prescribe medication?
If I go to therapy, does it mean I’m crazy?
What if I have other questions?