Addiction Recovery and Interventions
Serenity Solutions can help you overcome addiction. With individual therapy, we’ll create a plan to help you:
- Cut down or stop drug or alcohol use
- Find healthier ways to deal with powerful emotions and problems
- Start rebuilding your life
Serenity Solutions also offers intervention services. Are you worried about a friend, family member, or coworker with an addiction? We can help you:
- Support your loved one in getting help
- Take better care of yourself
This service includes planning sessions, intervention facilitation, creating a treatment plan, and a follow-up session.
Drug and Alcohol/Mental Health Evaluation
- Are you applying for admission to the New Jersey or Pennsylvania Bar?
- Were you informed that you need to complete a Drug and Alcohol/Mental Health Evaluation by the Committee on Character?
Alisa Kamis-Brinda is a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) in New Jersey and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Evaluations last approximately 1½-2 hours and can be scheduled within two weeks. Reports are sent to the Committee on Character within one week of the evaluation. The cost for the evaluation is $420 payable by cash, check or credit card.